Picture Day 2023
Fri, March 24 & Sat, March 25th
- If I am not ordering photos do I need to be there?
Yes Please! We will have team photos in our yearbook and a class photo is a memory for everyone!
-What do they need to wear?
Full Costume, shoes & hair.
** Please come ready to go in costume
-What do they do with their hair?
Any hair style you choose as long as it is pulled back tight. No Hair in the Face. Please use Gel & hair spray. Examples; French braids, high pony tail, low pony with middle or side part, pig tails, etc. Please incorporate the hair piece accessories if applicable for your dancers costume.
Combo- Tights given with costume & black tap shoes
Tap- Tights given with costume & black tap shoes
Jazz- Tights given with costume & Skin-tone Jazz Shoes
HipHop- Black High Socks & Black Sneakers
Acrobatics/Tumbling- No shoes, no Tights
Ballet- Pink Tights & Pink Ballet Shoes
-Do they need to wear makeup?
We highly recommend light makeup so they pop! (blush, mascara, etc)
Competitive Students= Earrings, Full Makeup, Dark Lip)
- Do Parents come in?
We will have Studio B set up with chairs for parents to wait.
- Please be on time, we will not be able to wait.
Please have forms completed prior to picture day online or paper forms completed prior.
Use Dance Song Name on all order forms
Letter From the Photographer
We are very excited about Picture Days at 716 Dance Lab for your 2023-24 Dance season, and can't wait to capture the great costumes the dancers have this year. We made new changes in 2022 with online ordering before the big day! Follow us on Facebook for more examples of photos -> Click here
Attached is a PDF of the Dance Pricelist Order Form for your review to help you plan your order. Paper Order Forms will also be given out at your dance school 2 weeks before your picture day however, we recommend ordering online at https://thecreativephotography.com/dance.htm
** If you are using a paper form- You only need one form per dancer
1) Online Order Form- Online Closes 3/23 at 1pm. If you are paying by Credit card, save time and place your picture day order through our new On-line Pre-Pay order system. All you need to know is the SONG NAMES of your dancer, and what you would like to order of each dance/song. Head to https://thecreativephotography.com/dance.htm
- step by step directions on how to order online. Click here.
2) Specialty Art Pieces- see images & Pricing below - Paper order forms with attached envelope are available at the dance studio. Specialty Art Piece Orders are not available for purchase online, paper forms only. preview here.
3) Candid Website- We will photograph all kinds of candids of the kids and upload them to a site for you to download or purchase pictures of these "behind the scene" adorable pics from picture day.
Questions? Call the Photography Studio M-Sat 11am-4pm. (716) 649-1300. We will return your call the same day. No questions? Just hand in your forms on "Picture Day" or fill out on-line ahead of time with the link above.
FAQ from Photographer
How many forms do I need to fill out?
online- If you are paying by Credit, use the On-Line Pre-Pay link at the above website. Complete once per dancer.
Paper- (cash/check purchases), will be available to you by your studio 2 weeks prior. Please submit 1 form per dancer 10 minutes before your 1st dance time.
What information do I need to fill out paper forms or On-Line form?
SONG NAME for each dance you are ordering for. The rest is basic contact information
How long is the On-Line Prepay site Live?
On-line link will close March 23rd at 1pm(24 hours before picture day). After that, use the paper forms on site and pay by Cash or Check
What if I want a portrait of my kids together?
Simple. Just list both the song names (you want the kids photographed together in) on the paper form or at the checkout screen On line, and choose the "Sibling 8x10 or 5X7 package option
Can I order Digital files of each Dance?
Yes. (individuals only) The cost is $25 per dance for the file. However, Package K gives you a discount of the file to $15, as long as you have a minimum purchase of $30 of the dance you want the file of (Discount is per dance not order total)
How do I order Specialty items (Panoramics, Chalk, Smoke, Water, Ballet, etc)
Specialty items forms are available on the sample table at your dance studio, and should be submitted 10 minutes before your 1st dance time. Due to the specialized info needed for these, they are not available on the On-line form. We have a picture of the form below for your reference and pre-planning.