Who can do a Solo/duet/trio?
Any Competitive Students that take 4 or more classes/ week.
What is the cost ?
* See above.
- Initial Choreo Fee
- Extra Costume
- Extra Tuition
- Extra Comp Fees
What is the commitment?
* 4 Hours of Choreo/ Privates
* Must be at 2 Specialty rehearsals per month (2nd and 4th Fridays)
- Fridays from 6:30-8 following choreo completion
* If absences are happening during the week/ performance,
work ethic or attitude is not up to par.... your specialty # may
be pulled from competition.
* Group #'s & technique come first & is in-addition to your current commitment.
When can I start?
* As early as August!
Can I compete in other competitions?
* Of course! We must have 45 Day notice before the event
for enough time to enroll you.
* 99% of the time, a staff member will go with your dancer.
* To add add'l competitions; these comp fees must be pd in full before
The 716 dance Lab will enroll you in the event.
* All specialties will compete in the group competitions
* If you choose to pull from an additional competition after pmt, you will not be refunded.
Can I purchase my own costume?
*Yes! If you want something more higher end than the $85 you can
purchase another costume or give us your ball park price range.
DO NOT purchase a costume without approval.
Costume must be approved by owners & Choreographer.
* This must be decided as soon as payment is made as choreographer
will pick a costume as they are choreographing the routine.
Can I choose my song & Genre?
*You can definitely give song recommendations however, there is no guarantee.
* Please give preferred genre & 2nd choice.
Extra Private Lessons
*30 minute Specialty Private lessons can be added for $25
* must book through studio and we will coordinate with choreographer